Náttúra og náttúrutilfeingi
Operator algebras and dynamics
Náttúruvísindadeildin, Fróðskaparsetur Føroya
1.11.2009 - 31.12.2012
Stuðul úr Granskingargrunninum:
This project is concerned with operator algebra and dynamics – in specific with Elliott's Classification programme of C*-algebras. The former part of the aim with the project is to ensure Gunnar Restorff's participation in professional research networks within this area. The latter part is to make research focussed on how to extend known classification results to a classes with more complicated ideal structure. The plan is to obtain the results as an active research collaboration using these networks and during workshops.
This project was concerned with operator algebra and dynamics – in specific with Elliott's Classification programme of C*-algebras. The former part of the aim with the project was to ensure Gunnar Restorff's active participation in research networks within this area, and it has given Gunnar Restorff invaluable opportunities to maintain and enhance his participation in such networks. The latter part was a conference for the closing of the NordForsk Research Network “Operator Algebras and Dynamics”, which was a success and is followed up by a peer-review conference proceeding that will be published through Springer Verlag.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) On C*-algebras with a linear ideal lattice, Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, Second Series 33, no. 2, pp. 233-241, 2010.
* (with S. Arklint and E. Ruiz) Filtrated K-theory for real rank zero C*-algebras, International Journal of Mathematics 23, no. 8, 2012.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) Ideal related K-theory with coefficients, preprint.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) Automorphisms of Cuntz-Krieger algebras, preprint.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) Classifying C*-algebras with both finite and infinite subquotients, to appear in Journal of Functional Analysis.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) The ordered K-theory of a full extension, to appear in Canadian Journal of Mathematics.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) Strong classification of extensions of classifiable C*-algebras, preprint.
* (with S. Eilers and E. Ruiz) Classification of graph C*-algebras with no more than four primitive ideals, to appear in the proceeding of the Nordforsk network "Operator algebras and dynamics"'s closing conference at the Faroe Islands.
Also there was an official reception with a general talk about mathematics given by Professor Søren Eilers in Tórshavn, while the conference was in the Faroes.